Our little family

Our little family

Monday, October 15, 2018

Our 35th Birthdays!

Jacob and I both celebrated our 35th birthdays over the summer.  We celebrated Jacob's birthday on July the 4th with his side of the family and went to lunch with Oma and Oupa on July 6th, his actual birthday.  We went to La Toretta on Lake Conroe to celebrate my birthday on August 11th.



Lourdes made these awesome cookies for Jacob's birthday.




And we got a yummy birthday cake.
We met my parents at Farmhouse for lunch on Jacob's birthday.
Daddy's girls.
We also went to Jacob's office to celebrate his birthday with everyone up there.
They were doing airbrush tattoos and balloons at La Toretta.  Avery and I got matching sea turtle tattoos.




The big girls got matching dolphin tattoos.



Avery got a balloon crown too!


I was so excited to get an Apple watch for my birthday from Jacob and the girls, I love it!
We went to Brio for dinner on my birthday.
Family pic!
After dinner we went back to the hotel to play putt-putt golf.  The girls loved it!  Paisley especially loved the little bitty golf clubs that were just her size!

We enjoyed a yummy birthday cake back at the hotel.
One last swim with Oupa before heading back home.  We had such a fun weekend at La Toretta.  Perfect way to end our summer!

1 comment:

ree said...

Fun 35th Birthdays! Great weekend at La Torretta!