Our little family

Our little family

Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Fun!

We have already done several fun things this fall and it's only the beginning of October!
Paisley and I took Oma to lunch at La Madeline in The Woodlands for her birthday.  We went to the mall afterwards to do a little shopping and got Oma a cookie cake, per Paisley's request.


Last week we went to open house at Faith Lutheran.  Avery read me this book called Farm Friends in her classroom.  She did great and read me the whole thing!



She colored this rabbit and wrote these sentences underneath.



And she had this painting in her art portfolio.  So pretty!



Her bowl of apples painting was hanging outside in the hallway.  She did such a good job!

Sydney wasn't with us, but I took this picture of her drawing at school.  It's really good!

Jayda had her first band concert last week! She was excited to see her friends Essence and Anna at the concert.

So happy to see Gabby!

I was Jayda's band buddy during the concert and got to play her clarinet too!

Oma and Jayda after the concert.  She did an awesome job.  I was very impressed!





Oma took Sydney and Avery to the butterfly festival here in town this weekend.



They had fun getting their faces painted and doing butterfly crafts.










































1 comment:

rs said...

Fall is always so much fun and such a relief from the heat. Enjoyed Birthday with you and the girls!! 💞💞 Darling pics from school activities!