Last sunday we went to a place called Dewberry Farm. My parents came with us and we met our neighbors and their little girl there too. It is about 15 miles outside of Waller and also about 15 miles from Katy. It is basically this huge farm/carnival/kids fun land out in the middle of nowhere. They are only open in October and November on saturdays and sundays. This place was soooo cool and I would highly recommend it to anyone that has kids. They will love it! It is definitely going to be a family tradition for us every year. They had a huge pumpkin patch, hayrides, a corn maze, puppet shows, pig races, rubber ducky races, human gerbal wheels, corn wagon rides, jumping pillows, sno cones, kettle corn and I could go on and on and on! If you are interested in going the website is www.dewberryfarm.com. It was amazing and we all had so much fun, especially Jayda! She absolutely loved it and I could probably take her there everyday and she'd never get sick of it. I took a ton of pictures, hence the ton of pictures in this post.
Jayda was very excited about the chicken puppet show.

The chickens performing at Cackle Palace.

Oma pushing Jayda around on the tractor, she loved it!

I think she's gonna be a good farm girl!

All of us on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch!

My favorite picture! The boys walking through the pumpkin patch looking for mini pumpkins.

Sweet baby girl with the pumpkins!

Trying to get Riley and Jayda to pose on the pumpkins in the pumpkin patch, not an easy task!

Our little fam!

Mommy and Jayda in front of the corn maze.

J&J on the roller slide, which apparently goes a lot faster when there's also an adult on there!

Oma and Jayda taking a ride on the corn wagon! Jayda loved this thing so much we had to take her for a 2nd ride!

Jayda freaking out in the sand box after mommy put her in there to play. Apparently she does not care for the sand!

Jayda making a terrible face after trying a lemon for the first time at dinner, then wanting some more, of course!

The other day Jayda got into her closet and pulled out all of her halloween "accessories". She put everything on and started practicing for Halloween. I can't wait for Friday to dress her up, I know she is going to have a ton of fun!
Jayda practicing to be a UT cheerleader!

I'd say she's pretty cut out for it, as long as she actually picks up the megaphone!
6 comments:
haha, that last picture is funny! ~kristi
I just cannot get over how grown up Jayda is getting! What's even more amazing to me is that ya'll are wearing tank tops, shorts, and summer clothes in OCTOBER!!! It's amazing how quickly I've forgotten the hot TX weather.
ooppss I don't know how but I put my last comment as anonymous. Sorry bout that
She can definitely entertain others, so Halloween ought to be fun. Looking forward to the pictures!
We had a great time at the farm!
Love, Oma
Oh yes, it was hot on sudnay when we went to the farm, but that evening a cold front blew threw and since then it's been great weather. Thank goodness! I just wish the cold front would of come through the day before we went!
CUTENESS!!!
Post a Comment