Jayda and I have been doing lots of fun things lately, so I thought I'd put up some pictures of our recent outings. Last friday we went to a music class, called Fundamentally Music, and today we took a trip to the houston Children's Musuem. My mom and I are doing the Race for the Cure in Houston this Saturday, plus it's her birthday. So, I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Next weekend Jacob and I are headed to Dallas for the Texas-OU game so that should be super fun. Plus we'll get to hang out with our friends Lauren and Greg + Wes and Kyle, so we can not wait!!
Jayda saying "Hey Ri-ri!!"

Jayda and Riley playing with scarves at music class.

Jayda LOVED the bubbles!

Jayda with a mohawk, and lovin' it!

Jayda having a blast with a ball that had balls inside of it.

Giving Ri-ri some balls to play with.

Playin' in the car.

Putting bananas in her hair while Oma fed her breakfast!
1 comment:
I can't BELIEVE how big she is!! Crazy! She is too cute :)
Post a Comment