Today Jayda and I carved her first pumpkin! Well, technically it wasn't really her first pumpkin to carve since we did one last year, but she was only 3 months old and sat in the bouncer next to me. So, this time she had a lot more fun. She loved using the spoon to 'stir' the pumpkin and the pumpkin insides. I think she thought she was cooking something. It was so cute! She also loved taking the top off of the pumpkin, then trying to fit it back on. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go to Dewberry Farm this weekend and pick our own pumpkin from a real life pumpkin patch!
Jayda and I last halloween carving a pumpkin. She has changed so much in the past year!

Jayda handing me the pumpkin seeds!

Stirring the pumpkin insides.

Stirring her pumpkin!

Taking the top off!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, has she ever changed! It just looks like you guys had a great time. I hope everyone is well.
Post a Comment