Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Video of Jayda!

So, somehow (not real sure how), I finally figured out how to post videos of Jayda on here, yay!!! I'm so sorry to my wonderful friends that live far, far away and have been wanting to see Jayda on video for so long! I think I've got it all figured out now, so there should be many more to come! Hope you enjoy! This video has 3 different video clips. The first is Jayda on the day she got a stroller for her baby. She loved it and wouldn't stop pushing it around for days! The 2nd video is when she discovered the water hose in the front yard. She thought this was the coolest thing ever! The last clip is of her and her best buddy Riley playing at our house the other night when I was babysitting. Oh,this is also the same night that Jayda called 911 (without me knowing) and the cops showed up on our front door!! Jayda doesn't get to play with the phone anymore!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay for video!!! I'm glad you were able to get it to work! I'm even more glad that I get to see the real thing this weekend:):)

Joe and Sara said...

The video is so awesome. I cant even figure out how to format my pictures:) I will love being able to se all the new moves of Jayda.

The Dalke's said...

LOL she's so cute! I like her watering the yard...to sweet.
I can't believe she called the cops! We're they not very nice about it? Jolee accidently did that once and they were mean!