Well Jacob got sworn in yesterday by the chief supreme court justice of texas, so he is now a "real" attorney! I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments! It was so nice to be at the ceremony yesterday, and also for Jayda to be there with us too. Not that she will ever remember it, but one day we can tell her that she was there, how cool! After the ceremony we went to lunch with some of our law school buddies, Jude and Lindsay and their parents at the County Line. We had some delicous bbq and Jayda had fun playing with her favorite little buddy Jude! She even got some ice cream from her favorite friend! After lunch we decided to make the rounds around Austin and went to visit Jacob's old co-workers from Allstate's legal dept., then went to see my cousin's little baby boy. I loved getting to meet little baby Andrew! He was just so precious and I didn't want to leave him!
In other good news, Jacob's softball team won the championship tonight! So, Jacob's busted up chin a few weeks ago wasn't for nothing! Wish I had some pictures, but Jayda and I didn't get to stay for the final game since it only started at 10:00 p.m.
Jacob and Jayda right after he got sworn in!

All of us outside of the Frank Erwin Center after the ceremony.

Jayda with her fav, Jude!

Down by the river at the County Line.

Law school buds!

Me with little baby Andrew Jon.

What a sweet baby!

How adorable is that??
1 comment:
Congrats to Jacob! I'm sure it is such a relief that all of that hard work paid off!!
Post a Comment