Today Jayda turns 14 months old. It's so hard to believe that she is getting to be such a big girl! So many changes have happened lately with Jayda. For one, she has started saying more words. She can now say ma-ma, da-da, na-na, ni-na, ah-ah (Har-har) wa-wa (water, which can mean drinking water, pool water, pond water, rain water, bath water...), dah (done), que (squirel), tu-da (turtle), too (shoe), ju-te (Justin), baby, be-ba (belly button), mah (more), ta-ta (thank you). I'm sure there are many more, but I can't think of them all right now. She has also started going to the church nursery on sundays. She seems to be doing really well there and it's good for her to get to socialize with other kids. Today we went to "toddler time" at the library for the first time. Jayda wasn't too sure about everything going on, but she seemed to have fun. We sang songs, danced, listened to stories and colored a picture. Jayda kept walking around trying to take everyones stuff (sippy cups, crayons, glue, toys, shoes etc.) She thinks picking up other peoples things is really cool. She has also been eating really well lately. She'll eat just about anything I feed her. She's not too big of a fan of meat, but she loves cheese and fruit. She especially loves watermelon, canteloupe, bananas, and green grapes are her newest favorite. Jayda has also become very affectionate lately. She loves to give kisses (she makes puckering noises until you kiss her). She also likes to lay her head on you to show that she loves you. She especially likes to lay her head onto your head. She does this to me and Jacob, her grandparents, her baby doll, her neighbor friend Riley, the dogs, and just about anyone she likes. It is the sweetest thing! Jayda is growing up so much and it has been so wonderful to watch how she changes and develops. She is such an amazing blessing in our life and I am one proud mama! Below are some snap shots I took of her today at the park in our neighborhood.






3 comments:
She can say Ri-Ri!!!
I'm hoping O-ma won't be too much longer.
Here's a message from Jayda:
mmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk99j0 b ,,,mj 7/7/
Love, Oma & Jayda
I can't believe she's already talking! It was so nice to talk to you the other day! We need to keep in touch more often AND decide on our vacation spot. Have fun with Lauren next weekend!
Post a Comment