I just wanted to put up some quick pics from the Houston Children's Musuem yesterday. We took Jayda for the afternoon and she had a BLAST! They had a special room for kids under 2 called the "tot spot" and it was perfect for Jayda. They had a ton of hands on things that she could play with and everything was just her size! She had so much fun! She would get really excited about something and say "MAMA-DADDA" really loud and fast and then she started saying "MA-DA, MA-DA, MA-DA!!". She wanted to tell us just how much fun she was having and she was trying to tell us both at the same time. It was so darn cute. I can't wait to go back there! Tomorrow we are heading off to Galveston in the morning with my parents. We're going to stay the night at the Moody Gardens hotel and check out Moody Gardens and all the cool stuff there and then go to the beach on sunday. I'm super excited about it! I'll put pics up when we get back!
Jayda and her little friend playing with some balls.

Playing with the big spikey ball.

Driving her and her little buddy.

She LOVED the little car in the tot spot. We finally had to pick her up and take her out of it because she didn't want to leave it.

Jayda driving the old VW van, she thought that was really cool!
3 comments:
I hope I get to see her sometime soon! She is growing and changing too fast!!
Amen, Andrea. I don't even know this kid! Who replaced baby Jayda with a big girl?
Well, I can already see she needs her own car!!!!!!!!
Love, Oma
Post a Comment