Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We got a house!!!


The entry way.


The kitchen.


The front of the house.


The master bath.

Yay! We finally found out tonight that the seller accepted our last offer and we have a house! We are so excited and can not wait to move. We'll be moving in on May 30th. Woo hoo!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE IT! I can't wait to come help you get moved in and organized and of course DECORATE! Keep me updated on the plans and we'll go shopping for some fun stuff =) I'm so stoked that I'll finally get to see you again, more than just like twice a year!
~Love, Kristi

Jolene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolene said...

HOLY COW!!!! You guys must be stoked. Congrats on being all grown up, mom. It looks awesome and I am super jealous of the bath!

Aubree said...

Thanks guys! We are soooo excited! It's so hard to believe! Can't wait for you guys to come and visit soon!

Anonymous said...

Aubree! this is so exciting! im so happy for yall! Sugarland is like so close to where i'm going to be all summer. hopefully i'll finally get to see you! Hope the family is doing good! i've definitely missed you!
Congrats on the house!

Anonymous said...

So glad you'll have a new home! You both made a good decision!

I'm looking forward to you and Jayda coming back home for a while.

Jacob will soon be able to reap the benefits of all those hours of studying. Perseverance pays off!

Love, Mom

Haley said...

OMG!! That is super nice looking! Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! I cannot wait to come and visit!

Miss you!
Lauren

Andrea said...

The house is beautiful!!! I'm so glad it worked out and I can't wait to see it in person!