Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Springtime Update


All of us in Seattle at Kerry Park.


Jayda at 8 months.


Jayda's first Easter.


So, after Andrea made me feel bad for not posting in forever, I've decided to try this whole blogging thing again! Before when I tried it a while back I was not able to post pictures on here. So that became very frustrating since I am not much of a talker/writer. But, I just tried to post a picture and it worked! So, it looks like blog spot finally figured out there problem, yay!

Well, I have been gone for a long time and lots of stuff has happened at the Paschal household. Jayda is growing like a weed and is already standing up on everything she can get her hands on. I'm pretty sure she's going to be walking within the next month or so. She now has 4 teeth and they look sooo cute!

We recently went to Seattle to visit our friends Lauren and Greg and stayed with them for a week. It was so nice to see them again and hang out with our old buddies! We are so thankful to have friends like them!

We also had a great Easter in Huntsville. Jayda got to hunt for Easter eggs and play with her cousins. She also got to pet the Paschal's horse for the first time. At first she did not seem to like it, but then she decided she did like her and kept wanting to touch her with her hands and feet. It was too cute!

Jacob and I are currently looking to buy a house in Sugar Land. We are not sure if we are going to move this May or August. It kind of depends on how the house hunting goes and how soon we can make an offer and close and all that fun house stuff. We went last weeekend and looked at houses ALL day. It was crazy how many we were able to see. Thank goodness my sister-n-law is a real estate agent and was able to take us all around. She was amazing! We found 3 houses that we really like and we're now waiting to get approved for a loan. This house thing is quite the process! I'll keep you updated on what happens next!

No comments: