
This is a picture of the awesome kitchen in the house that we are trying to buy.
AHHHHH, this house thing is driving me crazy! So, right now we have been going back and forth with a seller to try and come to some sort of compromise on a sell price. It wouldn't be so bad if we'd started all of this today, but instead we gave our first offer on Monday morning. It is now Wednesday afternoon and we still know NOTHING! Hopefully we will find out something very soon!
Anyways, besides all the stress and craziness of trying to buy a house we are getting so excited for Jacob's graduation. He was telling me last night that he only has 11 more class days left! That is just so crazy for me to think about. It has seemed like law school would never end for all of these years and now it's really here. Jacob is really going to graduate and he's really going to start work! It's such a great feeling and I couldn't be more proud of him! He has been so strong through all of this and honestly amazed me many times at how hard he could push himself. I guess you never really know what you're capable of until you push yourself to the absolute limit!
Miss Jayda is doing great these days. She has been crawling for a while and continues to stand up by holding onto anything she can get her hands on. She has even made us a little nervous sometimes because she tries to crawl out of her crib and pack and play. I don't think she could actually do it yet, but I definitely have to keep my eye on her. She has 2 top teeth coming in now and they are so cute. She is realizing that they're there and likes to bite everything now because she knows she can. Well I think that's all that's going on for us now, I'll keep ya posted on the house thing...cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment