So Jayda officially turned 9 months old yesterday! She also had her 9 month well baby check up yesterday. I was expecting her to get shots, but the Dr. said she was all caught up on her shots and wouldn't need anymore until 12 months! Hallelujah! I was dreading her having to get shots all week long and come to find out she didn't even need any! I was so happy! She did have to have a little finger prick done to check for anemia, but she didn't even cry. What a big girl! I took some pictures of her yesterday on her 9 month birthday. She had found Jacob's highlighter (Jacob's studying for finals right now) and wouldn't put it down for the pictures, so that is why she has a highlighter in her hands!
Silly girl!

I tried to put a bow on her, but you can see how that turned out!

She's waving at me with highlighter in hand!
2 comments:
Oh great! I just bought her four new bows with the bands and now she pulls them off:)
Little rascal. Love, Mom
what a stinkin' cutie! love this girl.
Post a Comment