Well, graduation is fastly approaching for Jacob. It is now less than one week away! Hooray! We are so excited about it and can't wait to see all of our family that is coming in town. We're having a big bbq party at the park after graduation and we're really looking forward to hanging out with everyone! We also just found out that 3 of Jacob's closest buddies from law school - Jude, Rem and Joe are also going to have their graduation parties with us at the park. So, we're going to have one big huge celebration! I think it's going to be so fun to celebrate and have a great time! Hopefully we have better weather next weekend than we did this weekend since we're doing everything outside. Can you tell I'm a little excited?!
Anyways, I really wanted to get on here to post a hillarious picture of Jayda. She was trying to get up to the window seal to pull stuff off of it. In doing so, she climbed into her stuffed animal basket and got stuck. It was so funny!! I did eventually get her out after taking lots of pictures!
Stuck in her basket.

She got sleepy and layed her head down on the bunny.

She has started using her book shelf as a playhouse. She takes her blocks over to the shelf and bangs them down and plays with them in the little cubby.
6 comments:
it wont be long and jacob will be building some real playhouses! =)
Oma misses ya'll!!! I'm looking forward to next weekend.
Love, Mom
what a little rascal!
She is just precious!
jayda cracks me up. congrats on jacob's graduation!!
Congrats Jacob!!!! And, Jayda is PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment