I took the girls to the duck pond last week and got some sweet 4 year pics of Sydney. Now that I have a nice camera I am going to try and take the girl's pictures instead of taking them into a studio. I took a few 1 year pics of Avery too. She wasn't very cooperative, but at least I got a few cute ones!
Love this picture of Sydney!
Such a sweet girl!
I can NOT believe Sydney is already 4 years old!
She is such a big girl!
Love this pretty little lady so much!
Sweet girl is always picking Mommy flowers. :)
I took a few pictures of Sydney and Avery together too. Love their matching outfits!
Sisters!
Happy girls.
Love this one of the two of them!
My attempt of taking Avery's picture with the #1 block. She just wanted to carry it around.
Look who's 1!
One sweet baby girl!
She was so excited to see the duckys!
The girls had their first ever softball game on Saturday. They both did a great job and were so proud of themselves! Jayda got the only run for their team and Sydney stayed in for the entire game, so it was definitely a success!
Coach Daddy helping Sydney get set up to bat.
Sydney ready to bat off the tee.
Running to 1st base with Daddy, after taking a slight detour to 3rd base. :)
Jayda's first turn to bat.
Ready to hit the ball.
She made it to first base on her first bat, yay Jayda!
Throwing the ball into the pitcher.
And this is what Sydney did most of the time when she was out in the field.
She was supposed to be playing 2nd base, but had so much more fun digging in the dirt.
High fiving the other team after their first game!
Softball sisters!
Sweet Sydney Anne.
In the dugout!
Their little team waiting to take their team pictures.
Being so patient...this is rare!
All but one of the girls on their softball team!
They had to do a little tree climbing, of course.
Love these girls!
2 comments:
Super cute pictures! Maybe we can come watch a softball game sometime.
Sooo darn cute!! You're doing a great job as an amateur Mom photographer! These pictures will be so much fun to look back on one day. I can just see them as teenagers reflecting on these days having some good laughs. Sisters have a special bond for life. Love y'all, Mom
Post a Comment