Jayda and Sydney both had their first day of school this past week! They were so excited about going to school. Jayda started first grade and Sydney started pre-school for the first time! They both woke up early that morning, got dressed, ate breakfast and were ready to head out the door. Jacob took Jayda to school and I took Sydney. We thought it would be too difficult for us to take both of them, with Avery too. Jayda did a great job and went straight into her class without any problem. She had met her teacher, Mrs. Fisher, before so she was excited to see her again. She already said before the first day that she was the sweetest teacher ever, so I think it's going to be a good year. Not to mention, her Nana teaches in the classroom next door so she think that's super neat. Sydney also did great and went into her class and started playing right away. Her friend Sara is in her class so that is pretty fun for her. They both were playing when I left and she wasn't even sad to see me go. Yay! I was a little concerned because Sydney hasn't been away from me much. But, I think now that she is older and more mature it's a bit easier. I was so proud of her! By that afternoon she was definitely ready to go home and very worn out.
 |
| Jayda all ready for her first day of first grade! |
 |
| First day of pre-school for Sydney! |
 |
| Sweet sisters! |
 |
| Big first grader heading out the door! |

Ready for pre-school!!

Jayda sitting at her new first grade desk. Such a big girl!
|

Sydney wanted to push Avery into her school.

Love her little Minnie Mouse backpack!

Yay! Sissies are going to school!

Sydney starting playing right away at this fun sorting center.

Playing with her buddy Sara. Love it.

Me and little bit headed to the grocery store while the big girls were at school.
Can't remember the last time I shopped this peacefully! :) |
I caught a little somebody pulling all the books off the bookshelf the other day. I SO remember the other girls doing the exact same thing. This WAS Jayda's favorite thing to do when she was little!
The girls love to jump on their trampoline. So glad we brought it with us!
Jayda was giving rides in the laundry basket last Saturday morning. Sydney and Avery loved it!
Last weekend was Sam's 1st birthday party. The girls
had lots of fun dressing each other up at the party!
Little miss Avery Mae went to Sunday School last weekend for the first time. I stayed in there with her and she did so good. I thought she was too stinkin' cute in the little chair!
She loved to pat-pat the bible.
There was an article in the newspaper about Jacob starting at his new firm. Pretty neat.
These silly girls love to play every morning together. They are so sweet.
We went to meet Jacob for lunch today...and this is what the girls did while we ate.
Such crazy little munchkins!
1 comment:
Glad the girls took so well to their new school environments. Makes for a happy Momma:) It's great having you'll so close and seeing you during the week.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment