I got the little miss a high chair a few weeks ago and she loves it! She thinks she is such a big girl sitting up high with the rest of us. I put her in it all the time when I'm cooking or just need her to be contained for a little bit. She loves to play with her toys while sitting in her high chair and is learning to like all kinds of new foods! I've been introducing new foods every few days to see what she likes or doesn't like. She pretty much always makes a bad face when I give her the first bite of anything, but then usually eats it without much hesitation. She also starts humming while she eats, it is so sweet! Probably the second time I fed her she started opening her mouth like a baby bird and was ready to eat, just like a pro. She is definitely a good eater and not too picky, yet at least. :)
 |
| Hanging out with sister in her high chair. |
 |
| Happy baby! I have so many pictures of her in this high chair. She looks so darn cute and tiny in it! |
 |
| The girls played in the sprinklers last weekend and had popsicles. They loved it! |
 |
| We took Avery to the pool for the first time a few weekends ago. I still haven't pulled out any of the girls old swimsuits yet, so we just put her little feet in on the side of the pool. She really seemed to like the water and was kicking and splashing. It's no surprise because she loves her baths, and her two big sisters love the water! |
 |
| I thought she looked so cute in this little dress before church! |
 |
| Sweet sisters on sunday morning. |
 |
| Avery wasn't too sure about the squash. |
 |
| Chillin' in her high chair with her toys. |
 |
| So happy! :) |
 |
| Trying avacado for the first time, mmmmm. |
 |
| Avery has started rolling across the floor these days. Once you put her down she starts rolling and doesn't stop until she runs into something and can't go any further. We were showing Oma her new trick and the big girls decided to roll on the floor with her. It was pretty cute, three little rollers! |
 |
For Memorial Day weekend we took the boat out for some fun on the lake.
The girls were so excited to go swimming in the lake, their favorite thing! |
 |
| We took out a few of Jacob's old co-workers out and they had lots of fun wakeboarding and tubing. I even tried out our new wakeboard and pulled Jacob on it and the skies. Yay! That's a big accomplishment for me. :) |
 |
| Little baby bird! |
 |
| I gave her baby yogurt for the first time a few days ago and she loved it. I think that's definitely her favorite food over the cereal and fruits/veggies. She fits right in with my other yogurt girls. Haha. |
 |
| Avery found her feet over the weekend. I was sitting on the side of the pool and she had her big sun hat on. I pulled back the brim to see what she was doing and she had a hold of her foot and was chewing on it. I started laughing and told Jacob to look at her. Ever since then she grabs her feet all the time when she lays on her back. She also likes to blow bubbles, so now these are her 2 favorite things to do. |
 |
All ready for Brandy's surprise birthday party last night! Jayda was cracking me up with
these sunglasses on and her side pony tail. She wore them the whole night! |
1 comment:
The baby bird picture is precious. I thoroughly enjoyed keeping Avery all day while y'all were on the boat!! Anytime you need just let me know.
Love,
Oma
Post a Comment