Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Popsicles, Sprinklers & Easter Egg Hunts!

I think the title of this post pretty much says it all! I've taken a bunch of pics this past week so I wanted to put some cute ones up!

The girls playing in mommy's pots and pans, again! This is Sydney's favorite thing to do! She will even take her snacks into the cabinet and eat them in there. And, this morning she put her little pretend coffee pot in the same spot and closed the door. She climbs into any kind of pantry, closet, cabinet, hole that she can find! Apparently she is taking after her mommy because I used to do the same thing when I was little.


Sydney got a popsicle, all by herself, for the first time last week and absolutely loved it! The girls thought it was funny to take bites of each others popsicles.


"Mmmmmmmmmm!"


LOVE this picture of the two of them!


So cute!!


Yummy!


Last weekend we went out to Oma and Oupa's farm in an attempt to get some pictures of the girls in the bluebonnets! Unfortunately we were not successful, but we did still have fun playing with Oma and Oupa!

Oma got the girls new rocking chairs at the farm and they both loved them!


All dressed up for pics in the bluebonnets and checking out the cows outside.


They both love rocking in their new chairs!


Sweet girls sitting with Oma!


We could not find bluebonnets anywhere in Brenham, Chapell Hill or Washington on the Brazos, so we thought we'd try to take some cute pics of the girl up on a hill at the state park. However, the girls were not in the mood to take pictures, at all!


Jayda's expression just says it all. "Huh?"


Sisterly love.


Sydney loved playing in the rocks at the Washington on the Brazos playground.


And Jayda loved the big tall and speedy slide at the park!


More popsicles! I'm sure I am going to have a TON of these pics by the time summer is over...and it hasn't even begun yet, yikes!


Yay for pop-pops, as Sydney would like to call them.


And another pop-pop pic. They're just too cute, I can't resist!


Checking out the flower bed. She loves to do this also!


And then it was time to break out the sprinkler! Can't believe how hot it is already getting and it is only April!!


Yay for water!! Sydney LOVES the water just like her big sissy!


I took these pictures yesterday before we went to pick Jayda up at school. Sydney was having lots of fun playing in her room.


"Cheeeeese Mommy!"


Singing along to her activity table. Sydney loves to sing along with music or whenever someone sings to her. It is the cutest thing!


"I'm stuck Mommy, help!"


"Here's the lotion mommy."


Jayda stuffed her Easter eggs with candy this morning for her playgroup Easter egg hunt. She loved this!


And so did the little munchkin! She just climbed right up, reached in the bag, pulled out a candy and put it right in her little mouth. What a mess!


We had our playgroup Easter party this morning at one of their friends house and they had lots of fun playing, hunting for Easter eggs, and having a yummy lunch! We also took Riley with us to the party today because Michelle was not able to come. So glad we went and the girls had a blast!

The girlies playing in the sandbox. This was lots of fun!


Sydney had to come over and check out what was going on in the sandbox.


Sydney and her little friend Allie were having a little fight over the baby stroller. Sydney has this exact same stroller at home that she pushes everywhere and I'm sure she thought it was hers. I thought it was too funny!


And Allie got it and took off, so hilarious!


Playgroup friends ready to hunt for Easter eggs!


Sydney found an egg while the rest of the group was taking a picture beforehand and opened it up to find candy inside. So, she didn't hunt for anymore eggs, just stood in the same spot the whole time and ate all the candy in that one egg.


Jayda counting how many eggs she had in her basket.


Riley looking around for more Easter eggs!


The girls checking out their loot!


Sydney still standing at the same place eating her candy.

2 comments:

ree said...

Darling...so much fun finding the surprises inside! Looking forward to this weekend.

Love,
Oma

Andrea said...

Precious precious precious! I love the popsicle pics!