Our little family

Our little family

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sydney's Room

After several months of converting our office to the nursery, Sydney's room is finally complete. Whew, what a relief! It has been a lot of work to move everything out, paint, decorate, bring in furniture and so on, but of course all very well worth it. We love Sydney's room, now all we need is for miss Sydney to get here!! We are counting down the last 10 days before she arrives! We are still set for a C-Section on February 11th at 7:30 a.m., unless she comes early. However, I really don't think that #2 is going to be any different than #1 was on the coming early thing. I was induced a week late with Jayda, and even once I was induced, she still didn't want to come out. I am very glad to have a scheduled C-Section this time because I think Sydney would have been the same way. I haven't dialated at all, have had no contractions, Sydney has not dropped down at all, and I am still being constantly jabbed in my rib cage! Needless to say, momma is really ready for February 11th to get here. I'm actually hoping I can make it these last 10 days! I know it's going to come really quickly, so I'm just trying to enjoy this last week and a half with Jacob and Jayda before our world totally changes. Hope you enjoy the pics of Sydney's room!

P.S: I have to say a special thank you to Lourdes for all of the artwork in Sydney's room. She painted the flowers on the wall, both signs, and the letters above Sydney's crib! Isn't she great? If you ever are in need of any kind of decorations like this, let me know and I can put in an order to Lourdes. She is super creative and artistic and can custom make whatever you want!









2 comments:

ree said...

It looks great! Sydney will have a nice welcome home. Can't wait to see her.

Love, Oma

Andrea said...

Love it! I can't wait to see it in person and especially Miss Sydney!