
-She asks tons of questions all the time. She always wants to know what something is, where someone went to, what someone is doing, etc. She wants to know exactly what is going on at all times. And, if you don't give her a good enough answer, like I'm not really sure or I don't know, she will keep asking you over and over.
-She is very aware and sensitive of other people's feelings. If I get irritated or mad at her she'll always say "Momma, are you happy?" because she knows I'm not. She hates for me to be mad at her and will soon apologize for what she'd done. Or if I'm upset for some reason she'll ask if I'm happy and if I say no she'll come give me a hug and tell me "It's ok mama, it's ok". She is so sweet and cares a lot about others around her.
-Jayda is very perceptive.
-She loves to change clothes all of the time. Throughout the course of the day she will probably wear at least 4-6 different outfits. It is something she enjoys doing so I don't really mind. I feel like it's a way for her to be creative and express herself. At the end of the day I just have to put up a bunch of different outfits that were barely worn.
-She loves her baby dolls. Especially one that she named Sassy. She takes Sassy everywhere with her. She rocks Sassy, sings to her, kisses her, hugs her, tucks her into bed, takes her outside to see the dogs, watches movies with her and lots of other things. It is so sweet to see her be so loving. The other night she was putting Sassy to sleep before she went to bed and she said to Sassy "Give your mommy a kiss goodnight, ok?"
-She loves to watch movies. Her favorites right now are Beethoven's 2nd, Homeward Bound, Meet the Robinsons, Tinkerbell, and Ratatouille.
-She loves to help me all the time. She loves to help me cook dinner, do laundry, clean, or do whatever she sees me doing. I'm sure this is really going to help once Sydney arrives!
-Jayda loves to take bubble baths. It's pretty much an every night occurence.
-She enjoys reading books to herself. She doesn't like for you to read to her, she wants to do it herself. She looks at the pictures and makes up her own story. It is so cute!
-Jayda loves to sing and dance. She likes to sing songs that she learns at sunday school like Jesus Loves Me and The Lords Army. She'll also sing along with any kind of music and just copy what it says. She'll dance to just about anything. This morning we were at the grocery store and she heard some music on the speakers and just busted out dancing in the middle of the isle. She is definitely going to have rythym! She can also shake her hips like crazy. Just get her and Riley dancing together and it is the funniest thing ever!
-She loves to play with her best buddy Riley that lives next door. She asks to play with Riley pretty much everyday. The girls have so much fun together. They act like sisters and they fight like sisters. They are such a mess together!
-She is totally potty trained and sleeping very well in her big girl bed (hopefully I'm not jinxing myself!)
-Jayda loves candy. Her favorite candies are sweet tarts and sour patch watermelons. She will do just about anything to get a watermelon!
-She loves playing with our dogs Harley and Nina. She goes outside on the patio almost daily to pet them, play with them, give them treats and bones, and try to tell them what to do. I'll be inside cooking dinner or doing something and I'll hear her outside hollering something to them. She likes to try and tell them what to do, but they don't really listen to her.
-She is a very sweet, loving, and caring little girl. She makes me laugh and smile every single day. She is definitely the light our little world!
-She doesn't like getting into her carseat. It usually takes us about 2-5 minutes to get her in. Once she's in the carseat she's fine, it's just getting in is the problem. She likes to play around and lock the doors, turn on and off the light switches, and whatever else she can find to do so that she doesn't have to do what mommy is asking her.
-She is very strong willed and independent.
-Jayda loves to play with other kids and is very social. Wherever we go she asks me "Are kids gonna be there?" She loves going to playgroup on wednesday mornings to play with her friends.
This past weekend my awesome friend Lauren came into town to visit from Seattle. She had work to do in Houston for a few days and then came to stay with us for the weekend. We had such a great time together just hanging out, relaxing, and catching up. On saturday we had the perfect girls day. We went and got manis and pedis together in the morning and then went to La Madeline for lunch (my fav!). It was so fun to be girly and not worry about anything! I was so sad she had to leave yesterday, but so glad she got to stay with us for a few days. Miss Jayda loves Lolo and already misses her tons! Can't wait for you to come back in a month girl! Miss you!!!
Lauren, myself and Jayda.
On saturday morning while Lauren and I were having girl time, Jacob took Jayda to see Sesame Street Live at the Reliant Arena. They went with Scott, Michelle and Riley. Jacob said the girls had a blast and were SO excited about the show. They were both dancing like crazy the whole time and had popcorn and snocones!
Jayda and Riley at Sesame Street Live.

The show!
1 comment:
Jayda has such a personality! I'm sure you have so much fun with her all day. What a sweet, beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment