Our little family

Our little family

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New D-Day!

Ok, so, Sydney's scheduled arrival has changed once again, but pretty sure it's for good now! I am set for a C-Section on February 11th at 7:30 a.m. We had thought it would be the 8th, but I talked to my Dr. this week because I really wanted to go in on a Thursday (the original date was the 4th which was a thursday) so that we would be in the hospital over the weekend and everyone would be able to visit and stay with us a lot easier that way. My Dr. ok'd it and thinks I will be fine to make it until the 11th. So, as long as miss Sydney does not decide to come out sooner, it is now set for Feb. 11th! We can not wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ok, I will mark my calendar for the new date!