Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Update

Things are going well around the Paschal household these days. Now that the holidays are over everything has slowed down, so that's been very nice. Sydney's nursery is pretty much ready, minus the wall decorations and her curtains. It looks so cute and I feel like she is going to fit right into our family. We are all getting so ready for her to be here. All 3 of us can not wait to hold her and love on her and see what she looks like! This past weekend I washed, hung up, organized and put away all of her clothes, socks, shoes, sheets, burp cloths, wash cloths, etc., etc. that you have to get ready for a little one and it has made everything seem so much more real! Speaking of Sydney, her birthday has changed! I was scheduled to have a c-section on February 4th, however my Dr. called and said that she would be out of town that day. Soooo, it has been moved back now until February 8th. That should be the day, but I think it could still possibly change. I will be sure to keep everyone updated! Below are some funny pictures of Jayda this past week. She is really into dressing herself and changing outfits constantly. Some of the things she comes out wearing are hilarious! You can get a little taste of it in these pics, enjoy!

Jayda and Riley playing dress up together.


The other day when we were sorting through all of Jayda's old clothes for Sydney, Jayda found this Santa outfit. Not only did she find it, she put it on and wore it ALL day. Keep in mind it is size 6-9 months! She is SO silly!


Like the outfit? This was her attire for the Texas vs. Alabama National Championship game! Once again, so silly!


Can you guess whos toes are whos? Jayda got some new nail polish the other night. Daddy painted Jayda's toes and she painted mommy and daddy's toes, can ya tell? What a mess!


Sydney's sweet nursery! Not complete yet, I will put up pics once we finish.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

oh my gosh, less than a month! so excited. sydney's room looks great! i sure wish i could see you.

Kris said...

that santa picture is hilarious!! can't wait to meet sydney :)

Haley said...

I can't believe Sydney is almost here!

The nursery looks awesome!

Andrea said...

A new date? We have to wait 4 more days?? :) I'm sure Sydney will be perfect, can't wait to meet her. The nursery is precious!! Jayda is too funny, love all the pics.

ree said...

The nursery is precious! Can't wait to hold Sydney and sit in the glider with her.

Jayda's santa dress from 5 mos. shows how much she has grown. Amazing!

Love, Oma