My pretty little pink princess and Children's Musuem Fun!
So yesterday I decided to have some fun with miss Jayda and dress her up. Her adorable outfit is courtesy of my mom and aunt cheryl, thanks guys! She had sooooo much fun dressing up, I think we are going to be doing this a lot more often now! Today we went to the Children's Musuem of Houston with our playgroup and Jayda had a BLAST! They just reopened it with new exhibits and a new tot spot and it was great! It's great for all ages of kids and every single kid in there has so much fun! Enjoy the pics!
How much fun! She is getting to be such a beautiful young lil' lady. :) I like the pictures of the bluebonnets. Remember the first time you tried to take pictures of her in bluebonnets? LOL
3 comments:
How much fun! She is getting to be such a beautiful young lil' lady. :)
I like the pictures of the bluebonnets. Remember the first time you tried to take pictures of her in bluebonnets? LOL
What a sweet little princess in pink. Her pink flower looks like a magic wand...hope she casts "good" spells.
Love, Oma
I love her dress-up outfit!!
Post a Comment