Well, lets just say mama has had some nice free time the past few days! Jayda is off at the grandparents for 4 nights and having a blast! She is staying the first 2 nights with Jacob's parents and the last 2 nights with my parents. She left yesterday to meet her Nanna, cousins Cole and Caitlyn, and Aunt Karen at the zoo yesterday. Apparently she had so much fun and has been doing great ever since she left. I'm so glad she is having fun and it is so nice to have some quiet, peaceful, no kids around time. Of course I miss her like crazy and can't stop thinking about her, but I know this is good for us and for the grandparents who love spending time with her! Yesterday I tried to keep myself occupied by cleaning all of the blinds, light fixtures, fans and windows and then finished off the day by making Jacob one of his favorite meals. Today I met some of my girlfriends, Kristi and Isabel, at the Katy Mills Mall and did some nice shopping and looking around and had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. I even got to browse the bookstore slowly and look around at stuff that I normally would NEVER have time to look at because of my little munchkin. Tomorrow I plan to do my normal house cleaning then get pedicures with Michelle in the afternoon and make another one of Jacob's favorite dinners tomorrow night. On satruday we are going to the rodeo to see Josh Turner (woo hoo!!!) with Scott and Michelle, I'm so excited!! Then on sunday we'll be heading to The Woodlands to get miss Jayda. Hope you all have a great weekend, here are some cute pictures I recently took!
Helping mommy clean house.

She's definitely going to be a reader like her daddy!

The three mouseketeers!

Sweet girls hugging.

Big smile! She was so happy to get her moo (dvd player) back in the car!

She loves to pretend that she is driving.

Jayda wearing her pull ups for the 1st time ever, she was so proud!

Scrub a dub dub, look who's in the tub!
2 comments:
such fun to have personal time. enjoy your mini vacation! i miss all of you and wish that we could have hung out this week. keep an eye on airline prices because i hear they're going down. i'd love to have y'all come over sometime.
Precious little ones...
Jayda's message from Oma's:
bBVigsd d kkmnmnmmljmm
,io mik
We love you,
Oma and Miss Jayda
dscxcxxxooooo
Post a Comment