Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pretty Little Purple People Eater!

Well, Jayda isn't really a purple people eater, but she does have on an adorable purple outfit (courtesy of Nanna and Pawpaw) and she finally is able to wear her new vans that she's had for a while (courtesy of oma). I snapped some quick pics this afternoon of Jayda in her new outfit doing her thing. She has more personality now than she EVER has had before and I'm sure it will only continue to get even bigger! Everytime I would ask her to say "cheeeeese" for the camera today she would adamantly yell back "NO!" and purposely not smile. I guess the terrible 2's have started a bit early around here! Her newest thing to do is climb up on mommy's work out bike. She had never done this before, but I guess now that I've been using the bike this winter she sees me on it and wants to try it out too. The other day I ran out of the room to get something (for like maybe 20 seconds) and came back to find her sitting up on the seat like she knew what she was doing! Now that is ALL she wants to do if she is in our room, fun stuff! Other than my crazy little purple people eater everything is going pretty well for us. Jacob is getting back into his work schedule after his very nice long vacation and Jayda and I are getting back into our normal routine.

Running away from crazy picture taking mommy!


Jayda was telling me "no", she wasn't going to smile for the camera!


Proud to be sitting in her big girl chair.


And she's up on the bike, for the 200th time!


She's pushing buttons like a pro!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

what a big girl! looks like you have your hands full!!

Anonymous said...

I see the polka dot play shoes fit now. Have fun!

The Dalke's said...

She's gonna be fit just like her momma if she keeps up on that bike!

Joe and Sara said...

How funny that Jayda loves the exercise equipment, so does Elizabeth. I guess the truly do watch us like hawks. Hope you are all doing well.