Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jayda's 1/2 birthday!

Saturday was Jayda's 1.5 birthday! I wasn't planning on having a party or anything like that, but since we were having some of our family over for dinner, I decided to make a strawberry cake to celebrate her birthday (or sort of birthday). She loved her cake and ate more sugar than she probably ever has before. She was bouncing off the walls until about 11 p.m., and when I say bouncing, I literally mean bouncing off the walls! Sheesh, at least she had a ton of fun and it's something I'll always remember!

Sitting in her pink chair on her 1.5 birthday!


Ri-Ri came over to play and this is the best pic I could get of them together, looking at the camera.


Jayda in her new frog chair from the craft show.


Jayda's birthday cake. I ran out of the purple icing, so that's why it just says J!


Blowing out her candles, with some help from Daddy!


Getting her first taste of icing, yuMMy! She liked this cake much more than she liked her 1st birthday cake. I guess she's acquiring the taste of sugar, hmmm, don't think that's a good thing!


She LOVED her birthday cake!


Video of Jayda with her cake!

3 comments:

The Dalke's said...

ah sweet baby! She looked so happy and excited. I'm dreading the sugar intake on Kaliber's 1st birthday. I'm sure he'll bouncing off the walls too. Awww the joys!

Jolene said...

i guess she got a 1.5 birthday bath too!

Aubree said...

Yes, Nanna got to do the honors!