Things have been going pretty good around here now that Jacob is done with the bar. He finished last Thursday, and what a relief that was! Oh my goodness, that thing was so stressful! It is so nice to have our husband/daddy around again to do things with us and just hang out. The day Jacob finished the bar was our 4 year anniversary. I made some cupcakes for him and our neighbors took us out to eat to celebrate the bar being over(thanks so much Scott and Michelle)! Then, our neighbors watched Jayda (thanks again guys) on Friday night while Jacob and I went to see The Dark Knight. I was actually pretty surprised because I thought it was a pretty good movie. I didn't want to see it at all and didn't think I'd like it, but it was a great movie. It was so fun to get out on a real date again too! On saturday we went to my cousin's baby shower in Spring at my aunt and uncle's house. It was a couples shower, so it was really fun to see all of my aunts/uncles/cousins and for them to see Jayda. On Sunday we went to one of Jayda's cousin's baptism celebration at their camphouse. We had a lot of fun, some great bbq, and Jayda had a blast swimming in the baby pool. Tonight we met one of Jacob's good friend's, Nick and his wife Elizabeth along with their new baby Kayla at Pappadeux for dinner. We got to catch up with them and meet their 8 week old baby. She was sooo sweet and made us start thinking about more babies. All in all we've had a great time this past week and we can not wait for the cruise! See ya sometime after we get back!
Anniversary cupcakes

Jayda dressed up in a cowboy hat at the baby shower.

Jayda and cousin Molly swimming.

The adorable Aranda family.

Jacob and Nick with their babies.
2 comments:
I hope y'all have a great time!!
How was the cruise? How was your bday? Miss you!
Post a Comment