The easiest way I've found to post pictures on a blogger blog is to upload your pictures at photobucket.com and then copy and paste the HTML code for each picture into the same box you would type your entry.That's what I do. Hope this helps. :-)
Jacob and Aubree, How's life with a newborn? Oma and Oupa miss you'll and will be coming back soon! Love, Mom
It's going pretty good. We're all getting used to everything now. Can't wait for ya'll to come back soon! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The easiest way I've found to post pictures on a blogger blog is to upload your pictures at photobucket.com and then copy and paste the HTML code for each picture into the same box you would type your entry.
That's what I do. Hope this helps. :-)
Jacob and Aubree, How's life with a newborn? Oma and Oupa miss you'll and will be coming back soon! Love, Mom
It's going pretty good. We're all getting used to everything now. Can't wait for ya'll to come back soon! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment