Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Our new blog!


Yay, Jacob and I have finally started a blog! After many requests we decided to go ahead and get one going. We figured lots of people are going to want to see little Jayda once she gets here and stay updated with everything, so this seems to be a good way to go.

Right now I am 38 weeks along and Jayda is due on July 17th (only 2 weeks away!!). The doctor doesn't seem to think she's going to come early, so that's exciting because we're planning on going to Huntsville for Jolene and Daniel's wedding this Saturday (7/7/07)! I can't wait! Well I better get going. Jacob's parents are in town for the 4th and we're heading out to get food to grill for this afternoon. More posts soon to come! By the way, this picture is really old (from our honeymoon), but I just wanted to put one up of us.

2 comments:

rs said...

Oma and Oupa are looking forward to seeing and welcoming little Jayda into the world. Our prayers are with you'll during this wonderful lifetime experience.

Love, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the family! I know you are both anxious for her arrival, but I have to say I'm a little glad that she is late. The kids and I can't wait to come see her as soon as we get back to Texas!

You're both in our prayers!

Love you,
Karen