Our little family

Our little family

Friday, April 22, 2016

Easter 2016!

I'm so sad that I hardly ever have time to do blog posts anymore!  I've literally had the pictures uploaded onto this blog for at least 2 weeks in draft mode, but haven't had time until now to finish it.  And with that said, I can already hear little bit waking up from her nap.  I feel like I never have any time to get stuff done!  AAAHHH! :))))

The weekend before Easter Oma and Oupa had an Easter party at their farm in Waller.  They even had a face painter and balloon artist there!  The girls all had a blast, thank you Oma and Oupa!!!

Cutest little bunnies ever!

Miss Paisley had fun visiting with everyone at the party. :)

And Avery just had to have a Peppa Pig face painting!

Dylan got a dump truck painted on his face.

Avery loved hunting for Easter eggs at the farm!

On the move!

I took some pictures of all the girls in the bluebonnets a little before Easter.

CHEESE!

Lovin' on baby sister...baby sister was not too happy! 

Pretty baby girl in the bluebonnets! 

Miss Avery Mae was cracking me up!

She wanted her picture taken by herself.

And, of course Sydney did too!

Then we had an impromptu photo shoot at the park. :)  Sweet Sydney.

Jayda looks so grown up in these pictures!

Pretty little ladies!

Cheesin' for Mommy!

Prettty girl!

Love how cute these pictures turned out!

Oh, Miss Avery!

Jayda tried out her photography skills with this one...and she did pretty good!

They love to play on this thing!

So naturally they wanted to get a picture all dressed up while on it!

Sweet big sister and little sister. Notice middle sister's feet in the background, 
she wasn't having this one!

Such a big girl!

Love this one of Sydney!

Jayda took this pic too, so good!

Sweet girls all dressed up for Easter!



Cute cousin pic!

I LOVE this picture of them!!!

After church on Easter we went back to Nana and Pawpaw's house for one more Easter egg hunt!  The girls love hunting for eggs, and they love the prizes!

Miss Jayda getting some eggs!

Sweet Sydney.

Excited for Easter eggs!

Here's one!

Ty was very excited too!

And lastly, Sydney was wanting a picture of her and Paisley together.  I've promised her I'll print it off and give it to her.  She wants to hang it up in her room.  She is such a sweet girl!

1 comment:

ree said...

So many darling photos! Didn't know you had taken so many at Gibbs playground. We'll have another Easter Egg Hunt in Waller again next year.

Love,
Mom