Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy 60th B-Day Oma!

Well, I have been super bad about posting on this blog lately.  I guess life has just gotten in the way or something!  I wanted to post a few pics tonight of some things that we've been up to!

Jayda and Sydney performed at the Hornet football game with the cheerleaders and grenadier guard last friday night.  They did the dance and cheer camps the past few weekends and were asked to come out to the game on friday so they were super excited!

Our little "future hornet".  I just love her little t-shirt!

All ready to cheer on the field with the cheerleaders!

Lets GOOOO Hornets!!!!!

Jayda and Casey, one of her mentor cheerleaders.

Sydney with her favorite cheerleader, whose name was also Sydney!  And she loved Casey too!

The girls loved dancing with the grenadier guard on the field.

On Saturday we celebrated Oma's 60th Birthday!!!  We had a little birthday brunch at the City Hall Cafe and Pie Bar.  Everything turned out so nice and Oma really enjoyed it.  Yay!
The pretty cake and bday invite.

The table arrangement.

Oma at her party with Aunt Debbie and Sydney.

Oma and the girls!

Happy birthday to you!!!

Molly and Halley had lots of fun at the party!  Molly loves Avery!

Party girls!  Somebody wasn't too crazy about their party hat. ;)

And a little party guy!

All of the grandkiddos at the party!

Sisters!

We were so happy to be a part of Oma's special day!

We headed straight from Oma's party to the Fair on the Square for the girls to perform with their dance studio.  They both did such a great job!  Sydney did a tap routine and Jayda did a jazz routine.

All lined up to go on stage.

Ready for their tap show!

I took Avery to the duck pond today for an impromptu photo session.  I just ordered this adorable Matilda Jane dress for her and thought, why not go and take her picture in it?!  She was so cute and was posing all over the place.  I love this girl so much!  She is such a happy girl and has the sweetest little spirit ever.  She is so loving and caring.  She is always looking out for others, especially her sisters!  She asks questions constantly and is so smart!  She picks up on things very quickly and talks a ton!  I can not believe she will be 3 in December!!!!







I think that's it for now!  Next up, we'll be having Baby P #4!!!  I can not believe she will be here in just over 6 weeks!  Here's to our lives getting even a little bit more crazy! :)

1 comment:

ree said...

So precious! Your camera takes great pictures. Thanks for the wonderful and memorable 60th Birthday Party. I'll always have good memories of it. Your décor was beautiful! Thanks so much.

Love,
Mom