Believe it or not, we are having another baby girl! We are so excited that she will be joining our family in November! We had a gender reveal party with our family and friends last Thursday to find out if it was going to be a boy or girl! My friend Liz made cupcakes with filling inside that would tell us what the gender was. We couldn't wait to find out and it was so neat having so many people there with us to share that special moment. I have felt pretty much the same this pregnancy, so I should've known it was going to be a girl. However, for some reason since the very beginning I had been thinking this one was a boy. I had some different cravings this time (salty and sour foods, mexcian food, citrusy drinks etc.) that I hadn't had with the other girls. But, I was not right this time! Jacob on the other hand was right, he thought it was going to be another girl all along! Either way we really didn't care if it was a boy or girl, we just want a healthy little baby!
The party table all set up.
Fun "boy or girl?" balloons.
Two sisters were cheering for a girl, and one was going for a boy!
Yummy drinks!
I loved these pink and blue gumballs in the candy jar.
A picture of the new little bitty one.
Finally brought out the cupcakes and we were ready to find out!
Mommy and Daddy with our big girl!
Biting into the cupcake to find out if we're having a boy or girl!
"It's another GIRL!!!!!!"
"Oh my goodness!!!!"
We couldn't believe it!
So happy to add one more little lady to our crew!
Can't wait to meet the little miss in November!
1 comment:
We can't wait...another precious baby girl! Congratulations to wonderful parents and a house full of girls! She will be the icing in the cake:)
Love,
Oma & Oupa
Post a Comment