After we finished taking pictures, it was time for some trick or treating! The girls were so excited to get their costumes on and go get candy! Jayda and Avery dressed up as witches and Sydney was Supergirl! This was Avery's first time to trick or treat and she figured it out very quickly. We discovered that she LOVES candy corn (just like her Mama!) :) She called it "tandy torn" and would get one piece out to eat, put it in her mouth real quick, then hop out of the wagon so that she could walk up to a house and trick or treat, then hop back in the wagon and get another "tandy torn". This went on all night, it was pretty hilarious! Jayda and Sydney were running around from door to door so fast I could barely even get their picture. They had so much fun! We finished trick or treating at our cousin's house and enjoyed hot dogs for dinner. I'm so glad that we are still able to trick or treat in a neighborhood, even though we don't live in one anymore!
Avery Mae recently got her very first haircut!!! She didn't need much of a haircut, just a little trim to even out the length and get a little shape to it. Since she'd never had a haircut before, several pieces were longer than others and it was looking a bit wild, so I decided it was time to go for it. I'm so glad we did because her hair looks so cute now and her curls are coming out even more! I didn't get any pictures during her haircut because I had to hold her in my lap, but I did get these cute ones afterwards. :)
The other night the big girls both had their sleeper pj's on before bed and thought it would be a great idea for Mommy and Daddy to put their sleepers on to...so we did, and this is what happened! How could we resist a family pj photo?!?!
Next up...Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can not believe we are already coming up on the holidays, CRAZY!
2 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful, great job taking so many wonderful pictures!
Fall pictures turned out wonderful! It was so nice to have time off with you and the girls. Need more of those days to come in the future!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment