| Heading out on the boat friday morning...ready for a good time! |
| Jayda was so excited to go out for a fun day on the lake! |
| She loves to play on the tube! Oma went swimming in the lake with her too! |
| Just hanging out in the water! |
| Oma even went for a ride on the tube, yay! |
| The sweet girls were exhausted after a long day out in the boat! |
Yesterday was Jayda's 2nd swim meet. She got to swim 2 events yesterday-one freestyle relay and the individual freestyle. She did a great job in both events and was very excited that she got 2 ribbons! We were so proud of her and she seems to getting better and better at each meet!
| About to dive in to the water for her first relay! She was so excited to swim in a relay this time! |
| Waiting for her riboon after the relay! |
| They got 4th place, woo-hoo girls!! |
| Deep conversation with her buddy Madden at the swim meet, how cute is that?! |
| Little sister sweating it out and supporting her big sis! |
2 comments:
I had a great time out on the boat and look forward to our next day at the lake.
LOL...I don't think Jayda is believing whatever Madden is telling her:) Smart girl, gotta watch those boys!!
So sweet of Sydney to endure the heat to watch her sister.
Love,
Oma
I'm ready to ride on that boat!--Even though I really wish I could get pulled behind on some fun tube/board. Such fun times. Enjoy the summer.
Post a Comment