Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Celebrating 50 Years!

Jayda crawled into Sydney's bed the other day when she woke up and when I went to check on them this is what I found. Can't get much sweeter!!
Sweet friends Jayda and Keirsten riding scooters around at the park together.
Sydney was watching the big girls on the scooters and riding her bike at the park.
Daddy going down the slide with the girls at Pump It Up for Cecilia's birthday!
Jayda loved getting to hold baby Charlotte!
The girls were all ready for Disney on Ice!!
My little Cinderella ready for the big show!
The girls enjoyed some yummy sno-cones during the show.
It's Cinderella!!!
A few weekends ago Jacob and I bought a boat! Woo-hoo! Jacob has ALWAYS wanted a boat and after much consideration we decided to take the plunge (lol) and actually buy one! We found a Yamaha jet boat that we both absolutely loved and feel that it will be safe for all the kiddos. We are super excited about taking all of our friends and family out on it this summer! The boat in this picture is the one that we test drove, but was a different model than the actual one we bought.
Justin and Lourdes got a new puppy recently and the girls are absolutely in love with her!
Last week I went out for a girls night with some girls from church to the Melting Pot for dinner. The theme at the restaraunt that night was bridesmaids dresses, so everyone there was all decked out in their finest. We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to get out for a night and have a little girl time!
Last weekend we went up to Dallas to celebrate Mammaw and Papaw's 50th wedding anniversary. We had a great time haning out with family and celebrating Mammaw and Papaw! The girls had a blast playing with their cousins! Morgan and Sydney having fun in the hot tub!
Jayda and Brady had so much fun jumping off the side of the pool together.
Jacob and I in front of our new boat, yay!!
Such good kiddos wating for us while everyone checked out the new boat.
On saturday we all went over to Bass Pro Shop, which was connected to our hotel, to look around. They happened to have a kids challenge going on outside so Jayda and Braden wanted to participate. This was Jayda at the archery station.
Sydney was trying out a little fishing with daddy.
On saturday night we went out to dinner at Love and War in Texas...one side of our big table.
And the other side.
Having fun riding on the saddle at the restaraunt.
The beautiful anniversary cake for Mammaw and Papaw!
Our little fam!
It was also Lourdes' birthday that day so we had to get her something special too!
The whole gang after dinner! Congrats to Mammaw and Papaw on 50 years!
Today at Jayda's school we celebrated her "birthday". Although her actual birthday is not until July, her teacher has been letting all the kids with summer birthday celebrate during the year so that everyone can feel special. Sydney and I went up this morning and showed a few pictures of Jayda when she was a baby and Jayda got to take her favorite toy to show the class. Then, her teacher traced her and all of her classmates went around said super sweet thing about her. A few were "I love her very much", "I like her dress", "I like playing with her" etc. It was so darn cute! We took donut holes in for the class to enjoy as well. I think she felt pretty special!

2 comments:

ree said...

I like the dress she chose to wear for her birthday celebration:) Can't believe she'll be 5 this summer. You're going to have a fun summer with the new boat. Congratulations!

Love,
Mom

Andrea said...

Ok y'all have to invite us out on your boat! So awesome!