Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Pool Time!!

So, our neighborhood pool recently opened and since Jayda is quite the fish, we have been going down there a lot! She looooves to swim and has been having a blast. She actually just started her first swim lesson this morning. I feel kinda bad since I of course could teach her, but I figure it would be nearly impossible to do while holding onto Sydney at the same time. Plus, I think she'll listen better to someone else than her own mommy. Hopefully we have success with the lessons and she can start swimming for real soon! Mommy would be SO happy! Anywho, I've been taking a bunch of pool pics lately and wanted to share. Enjoy!

Riley and Jayda playing in the baby pool at our house.


Sydney's first time at the pool and in her swim suit.


Mommy with the girls all ready to go swimming!


Little sweet pea got worn out at the pool and had to take a nap with daddy!


Jayda swimming around in her "yellow boat", aka baby float!

Jayda at dinner the other night.


Oma came to visit us last weekend and took us out to dinner at BJ's Brewhouse, yummo!


Me and Jacob at dinner. Can you tell we don't get out much??


Sydney's first ride in the yellow boat. For about one moment she kinda layed back and looked happy, like this, but it quickly passed. We thought it was the floatie making her mad, but then realized it was that darn hat. Once she got the hat off she was perfectly fine and loved the water!


Jayda floating around in her new pink floatie! She loves this thing because she can swim around the pool wherever she wants to go "all by herself", with one of us close by of course.


The little bit out for some pool time. Thought this was such a cute pic.


Sweet little girl!


Trying to entertain Sydney with boxes while I unloaded groceries from the store. Actually kinda worked for about 10 minutes. She likes to look at colorful things like pictures, boxes, t-shirts etc.


And now she's had enough. "Get me out of here momma!!"


I didn't even mean to dress them alike this morning, but I put Jayda's swim suit on her for her swim lesson, then put Sydney in her monkey outfit. After they were both ready I realized they were matching and had to get some cute pics before we left the house!


LOVE, love, love this picture of them together!


Sweet sisters!


Cracks me up when Jayda tries to hold Sydney like this. Sydney now weighs 1/2 as much as Jayda and is getting to be a big little baby.


Little sis watching big sis play in the water.


Jayda playing at the splash park this morning!


Jayda getting a back massage, haha!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like yall are having a great summer! Sydney is getting cuter all the time!

ree said...

The girls like the water just like you did. Jayda is going to love swimming and will take to it like a fish.

That hat on Sydney is too cute! They are both precious!

Glad ya'll are having some summer fun.

Love, Oma