I can not believe that little miss Sydney is already 2 months old! She had her first round of shots done last thursday. Shots are always so hard because they just hurt so bad and there is nothing you can do for them! Sydney made it through the shots with Jayda standing right beside her telling her that everything was ok. That night was pretty rough I guess because Sydney was not feeling good from the shots, so I decided to go ahead and give her some tylenol. Once she finally fell asleep after, oh say after a couple of hours of crying, she slept all night long. And, I have now come to realize that the little bit has already started teething! Oh no, here we go again! Jayda started teething early also and got her first tooth at 5 months. I am SO not excited about this as teething really stinks!! Sweet girl almost constantly has her hands in her mouth. At first I thought, oh, maybe she's just trying to find her thumb. But, today I stuck my finger in her mouth to rub on her gums and she started cooing and smiling so big at me because it felt so good to her little gums! So, here we go with all that! At least once she can start holding things I will give her little baby spoons to chew on to relieve the pain since that worked really well with Jayda. Besides the teething, S is doing really well. She talks and coos a lot and still loves for people to talk to her. She will almost always smile at you if you start talking to her. Oh, and she laughed for the first time the other night. Jacob got home and came over to see her and he started talking to her and smiling, like usual. She smiled back really big at him and laughed! It was the sweetest thing! She hasn't done it again since then, but I'm sure she will start laughing more soon. Go figure she would laugh for the first time at daddy, not mommy who she is with all day long. Funny enough Jayda smiled for the first time at Jacob also! Those girls have a special thing for their daddy! Sydney also loves to watch Jayda. She just stares at her and watches everything she does and loves when Jayda talks to her. I'm sure she can not wait to start running around doing everything that Jayda does!
Sweet little Sydney after getting her first round of shots @ 2 months.

Jayda wanted her picture taken with Sydney, of course!

And there's the little teething munchkin!

This past sunday Jayda was one of the flower girls in my cousin Shiara's wedding. She has been so excited about being the flower girl and she finally got to do it this weekend. She did a great job and loved every minute of it. Shiara's wedding was so beautiful and everything was so nice! Jayda had a blast at the reception running around with all of the other little girls. Congrats Shiara and Josh we are SO happy for you two!
Practicing at the rehearsal on friday night.

All the girls in the wedding party before the wedding.

Jayda and Abby holding some of the "big girls" flowers, so cute!

The girls all ready to do their job!

Standing up front like such big girls!

The happy couple ready to celebrate!

Sweet Sydney with Aunt Debbie at the reception.

Jayda got Oma out on the dance floor at the reception!
3 comments:
i just love how sydney's hair seems a little darker. awesome news about Shiara and very exciting for jayda. miss you sweet friend.
wow congrats to Shiara! i didn't know she was engaged. the kiddies are getting so big, especially Sydney! can't wait to see yall again :)
I am not looking forward to Sara's 2 month appt :(. I can't believe Sydney is already teething! She's growing up fast! Jayda was such a beautiful flower girl!
Post a Comment