Our little family

Our little family

Monday, March 29, 2010

6 Week Pics!

Last thursday Sydney turned 6 weeks old. I took some really cute pictures of her and some with her and Jayda and just wanted to share.

Sydney's sweet little smile, I love it!


Talking to mommy!


I love piggy pictures!


Stretch!


Jayda and Sydney right after Jayda woke up from her nap. Sydney was in a bit of shock, can you tell?


Sisters in matching outfits, so cute!


Another cute picture of them together.


Jayda cheesing for the camera, as usual!


Jayda all dressed up for gymnastics class. She loves to wear her gymnastics outfit!

3 comments:

Kris said...

oh man, she's going to have a blast in gymnastics! the pics are super cute :)

ree said...

I think they are going to be opposites. Looking forward to seeing the gymnastics video. Jayda will enjoy performing in whatever she does.

See ya later. Love, Oma

Andrea said...

Cuteness! Sydney has a very sweet smile! Jayda looks adorable in her gymnastics outfit, love the pose! Can't wait to see yall Sunday!