Jayda and Santa, round #2!
Last wednesday Michelle and Riley invited us over to do Christmas crafts. The girls had a blast making all kinds of Christmas ornaments with their hand prints and foot prints, glitter, paint, beads and all kinds of cool stuff!
Jayda doing Christmas crafts at Riley's house!
On thursday morning I had a dr's appt. and afterwards we went to Chuck E. Cheese and of course she had a ton of fun. I usually take her there after my appointments so that she has something fun to look forward to and as an incentive for her to be good with mommy at the doctor's office.
Riding the horsey at Chuck E's!
This past weekend my wonderful husband and wonderful mom painted Sydney's nursery. It turned out beautiful and I absolutely love it! Thank y'all so much!!! The last step is to move the furniture in and decorate and it will be all ready to go, woo hoo!! Did I mention little miss Sydney will be here in 7 short weeks?!!
Sydney's room before, Jacob taping off the ceiling.

Sydney's room after, still a work in progress, but at least you can see the color!

Sweet girl all dressed up in one of her Christmas dresses.

Mommy and Jayda!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see Sydney's room all finished!
7 weeks!!!!! That is crazy. You look smokin' hot and Jayda's pic with Santa is super cute.
Jayda's picture with Santa is adorable! The nursery looks great, love the color! I can't wait to meet Miss Sydney when she comes!
Ok Christmas has come and gone Aubree! Where is the update? Only 1 month until Sydney arrives!!
Post a Comment