Our little family

Our little family

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Few Recent Pix!

Well, not a lot to report around here lately. I wanted to put up a few pictures I've taken recently since I haven't posted in a while, but there's not really anything to talk about in this post. We do have our ultrasound next tuesday to find out the sex of the baby, so that's probably the most excitement we're going to have around here for a while! I am looking forward to the cooler weather that should be coming in tomorrow, that is going to be SO nice! Hope y'all have a great week!


Swinging at the park, her favorite thing to do these days. She likes to yell "Go fast mama!"


Enjoying some delicious frozen yogurt at our new favorite fun friday spot, Swirll!


Painting a pretty picture for daddy at the Children's Musuem.


Jayda and her buddy Olive painting together.


"When's daddy coming home?"


Out for a saturday morning choo-choo train ride.


Checking out the sea lion show at the zoo with daddy, fun stuff!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That picture at the window with the boots is hilarious!! I think she looks bigger than when I saw her just a few weeks ago! We need to get together again soon.

Kris said...

i love the picture of her painting with her friend, super cute! :)

Jolene said...

can't wait to find out if jayda will have a brother or sister!

Haley said...

I love the boots photo! Can't wait to find out what the baby is! :-)