On Valentines day we decided to go out to Barnes and Noble because I had been waiting all week to get Jacob and Jayda a Valentines book. It was so nice to get out of the house, especially since Jayda and I had been in the house since wednesday morning!! Jayda got a set of 4 adorable touch and feel books and Jacob picked out a good book. We had fun looking around the bookstore and Jayda loved playing in the kids section! After we finished there Jacob called in some Johnny Carinos for us to pick up. I'm so glad he did since Jayda was sick and it was raining outside! And, since I hadn't gotten much sleep recently (being up with Jayda most of the night) I sure was not in the mood for making a big fancy dinner. We came home and had a delicious candle lit dinner with our sick little munchkin. Even though it wasn't what we had planned for Valentines, it turned out to be just as nice! Hope everyone has a great week and I'll be putting pictures up next week of our Seattle trip!
Jayda all dressed up before Valentines.

Jayda and Riley dressed up in their Valentines outfits a few days before V-Day.

Jayda painting her Valentines hearts.

Mommy helping Jayda paint her hearts, she loved this!

Jayda got a new baby doll from Daddy for Valentines and some Valentines jewelry from mommy.

Daddy got her a my little pony too.

Mommy and Jayda on Valentines.

Daddy and Jayda on Valentines.

Jayda with pigtails this morning before our trip to the grocery store.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear she's feeling better. We all have been battling the crud too. No fun! She looks like she really enjoyed Valentine's Day!! She's gonna be crafty just like her momma one day.
It is so sad that she was sick for the fun holiday. I am glad she is doing better. We thought about joining Jude and Lindsay for their trip to your house but TAKS testing is next week and I probably have to work this weekend. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment