Well, I am definitely feeling like it is officially Christmas time. This weekend Jacob put the Christmas lights on the house (big thanks to our neighbor Scott for all the help!) and Jayda and I decorated the Christmas tree and put up all the Christmas decorations in the house. We had so much fun putting everything up and listening to Christmas music. Jayda loved putting the decorations on the tree, especially the gold beads. Every time she sees the Christmas tree all lit up she says, "ohhhhhh". She loves Christmas lights too. Our neighborhood decorates really well so she gets to see lots of lights at night. It's so fun to be in a neighborhood that has so much Christmas spirit! After decorating all day saturday we made a trip to the galleria with our neighbors and their little girl and my mom. We had thought we may try ice skating, but there were so many people that had the same idea, so we decided just to get some dinner and watch the skaters. Jayda and her buddy Riley loved watching the skaters, I think it was mesmerising or something. On sunday we got dressed up and took some family pictures for our Christmas cards, but you'll have to wait to see the pics until you get your Christmas card! Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas!
Jayda helping mommy decorate the Christmas tree, how fun!

Jayda and Riley having a blast watching the ice skaters!

Jayda all dressed up for our attempt at family Christmas pics, but instead she wanted to play with the tree!
2 comments:
I love the feeling of Christmas time! You're lucky you got Jacob to put lights up, I'm still struggling with Rem to do it! I doubt I'll be so lucky this year.
Jayda's looking cute in her little dress. :)
We miss you guys
Oma's sweet girl is our little Christmas Angel. So glad we get to have Christmas holidays together. Love, Mom
Post a Comment