Our little family

Our little family

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jayda turns 1 today!!

Today is Jayda Michelle's 1st Birthday! I can not believe how fast time flies! We have had such an amazing year with her and are so incredibly blessed to have her in our lives. I know that we are going to have so many more great years to come! I could go on and on...she is so wonderful! Anyways, today we took her Portrait Innovations in Sugar Land to get her 1 year pictures done. I can not say enough about how great they are (thanks to my friend Michelle for recommending them)! They were so great with Jayda and patient and really worked well with her. They also have great prices AND they print your pictures there while you're waiting! It was so nice to walk out with all of our pictures. Oh yeah, they also gave me a cd with all of the pictures that they took today! I will most definitely be going back there for all of her pictures. I think they have them around the country, so if you're needing pictures done I would definitely look them up. Below are some of the amazing pictures they took today!

Also, thanks to my friend Jolene we were able to go and pick out a bear at Build A Bear Workshop today for her birthday. My camera is broken so I'm going to try and go over and use our neighbors camera to get a pic of her with her new bear. It is sooo cute! Thanks girl!























3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! Jayda is soooooo adorable, and I love the pictures with Mommy! Happy Birthday Miss Jayda! I cannot wait to celebrate with y'all!

Joe and Sara said...

Jayda is so precious. I love all the pics they took. I think my favorite is the last one in purple! Her face just says "i AM A HAPPY BABY"

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Lifetime memories of her 1st Birthday!
Love, Oma