Entry way.

Empty, but pretty dinning room.

My favorite part of the house, the kitchen!

Living room.

Breakfast room.

Backyard.

Jayda's playroom.

Hallway to back bedrooms. Check out our new rugs!

Jayda's room.

Master bedroom. Still needing lots of furniture!

Master bathroom, love it!

Office.

Guest bedroom.

Jayda playing in her playroom.

Swimming outside in the front yard.
7 comments:
I LOVE your house and everything you have done with it thus far! You are such a great decorator! I cannot wait to see it in person!
I looks great Aubree!!!
Thanks so much guys!
Noted the nice new big tv in the living room...and loving the cover in backyard. I hope I can see it in person. So nice...I'm jealous!
So happy for ya'll. Glad I could help! Looking forward to another visit. Love You!
Hi pretty lady! Congrats on the new digs..looks great! Hopefully I can see it and YOU soon.
Post a Comment