Our little family

Our little family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beach baby!

Well, a lot has been going on around the Paschal household lately! A few weeks ago we took Jayda to Galveston for the first time. She loved the beach and especially liked when the water would come up over her feet. She also liked walking on the beach and the feel of the sand. We went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe in Galveston and that was really nice. The food was great and Jayda loved when the monkeys came on and sang and danced. We'll definitely be going back there! Last week we also went and visited some of my aunts and cousins at my Aunt Cheryl's house. We took all the babies swimming and they had a ton of fun. It was so fun getting to hang out with them and for Jayda to be able to play with her cousins. Then, this past Monday Jayda and I got in a car accident. It was just a fender bender type thing, but it really freaked me out especially since Jayda was in the car with me. Thankfully her car seat worked really well and we were both fine besides me having some whiplash. Now I realize just how important those car seats are! On Tuesday night Jacob started off his softball season. Our neighborhood has a softball league and him, 2 of his brothers Justin and Klint, and our neighbor are all playing on the same team. They had a double header their first night out on Tuesday and then they played another game on Wednesday night. It was really funny watching Jacob and his brothers play together. They seem to be having a lot of fun and I think it's really good for them. I think that's about all for now, I'll try to post again soon!

Daddy and Jayda at the Rainforst Cafe.


We snuck into the San Luis hotel and went swimming in their pool.


Jayda loving the beach!


Daddy walking with Jayda.


Mommy playing with Jayda on the beach.


Jayda with her 2 cousins, Molly and Cecilia.


Mommy and Jayda swimming at Aunt Cheryl's.


Jayda swimming with her cousins.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

A car accident! Oh my gosh, I'm glad y'all are ok!! Be careful, those Houston drivers are crazy!

Jolene said...

Ditto what Andrea said! Car accident, how freaky! Wait until Jayda comes to our beaches!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to go to the beach with ya'll.
Love, Mom

Mary said...

thanks for letting me see your blog again :) she is getting more precious every day!!

Joe and Sara said...

What, an accident? You can survive Hewitt drive for three years and not have an accident but you have only been there just over a month! Crazy drivers! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach.

Joe and Sara said...

Where did yall get those floaty things? I have to get one.

Aubree said...

Sara- I know, I was thinking the same exact thing! How could I live in Hewitt for 3 years and never have an accident, and then 3 weeks here and already had one! It's crazy! Anyways, the floaties are from Target. They're great! Hope you're doing well!